10.22.2013

Weekend Drugstore Haul

So this weekend I was sort of stuck in my house. I don't have my drivers license yet (even though I should by now) so I can't go anywhere when my parents aren't home. I decided to ride my bike down to my corner. On my corner there is a few restaurants, stores, and a drugstore! As you can imagine, I was lured in...I might of spent a few bucks on some new items :-)



Ahh, look at how pretty! Yes. I finally got my hands on Essie's "After School Boy Blazer." I cannot wait to try it out


I thought these colors looked absolutely lovely together. I have been looking for nice nude colors, since I have never really gone with a nude color. I picked up "Mademoiselle" and "Mamba."


And the beloved Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick in 107. It is the perfect shade Fall and Winter. It is a deep red wine color. And by the looks of it, it looks pretty smooth and buttery! :)


I thought this color was a really pretty nude. It's not a washed out nude, but it has a pinky feel to it. I am new to nude lipsticks, so this is what I went with. Maybelline "Pearly Pink"


Sticking with Maybelline, I got my hands on the 24 hour color tattoos!!! I am SOO excited to start using these babies. Look at how pretty they look!





This is Bad to the Bronze. It has buildable coverage, so you can make it soft and subtle or loud and shimmery!



 Tough as Taupe. I will be sporting this color daily. It is the perfect neutral shade for everyday.


So those are just a couple of things I picked up :) And sorry for my hands, they are looking very dry and pale. Its the changing weather!! Bare with me!

xx, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment