10.25.2013

What's On My Face ♡



I have been seeing a lot of these posts lately, and I thought it was a pretty cool idea. I thought, why not? So I will show you what my everyday make up essentials are.





I absolutely love this foundation. It is a little pricey, it's $55. My mom bought this for me when I was in desperate need of a good foundation. Let me tell you, this stuff leaves your face looking like a china doll. Especially used with a buffing brush!


Another Chanel product! But I promise you, I received it as a gift from my mom (thanks mommy) on Christmas and it still looks untouched after almost a year! It's really worth the money because it sets you face without getting cakey or anything else unwanted. 



The beloved HOOLA! Even though it doesn't look dark, when I bronze or contour with it I look like I came back from vacation. I have a light glow and I just must have this on my face.


I have just started using this Maybelline 24HR gel eye liner, and it is perfect for perfecting a cat eye! I have been addicted to it, and since I don't wear eye shadow everyday, I like to make my liner stand out a bit.


And of course the wonderful Full Definition mascara from L'Oreal! 


Lastly, LIPS! My favorite part. I have a collection of lipsticks growing at the moment, and this one just seems to jump out at me everyday. This is "on fire red" from the vivids collection by Maybelline. Gorgeous! Perfect for Fall and Winter :)

So there you have it! Every so often I will change it up a bit of course, but this is what I've been doing for a week or two.

What's you favorite Fall beauty product so far this year?

xx, Maddie 







No comments:

Post a Comment