2.17.2015

25 Facts About Me


1. I've lived in Arizona, United States my whole life
2. No, I don't like it here so I'm hoping to move to Cali in the upcoming years
3. I'm turning 18 on May 27th ;)
4. I've been vegan for a year now-woohoo!
5. I'm a gemini, and boy do I act like one
6. I've been told by many of my teachers that I 'have a gift for writing'
7. I've never really been one to have a bunch of friends, only a couple of really close ones :)
8. I find Numerology and Astrology very fascinating
9. I'm a die-hard yogi, self-taught, and trying to practice as much as possible
10. I must say I make killer vegan desserts
11. I suffer from anorexia/orthorexia/over-exercising but I am in the midst of recovery <3
12. I spend way too many nights laying in my bed scrolling through Instagram accounts and talking to new people ;)
13. Although I'm not properly Buddhist, I practice that lifestyle
14. My style is allllwayyss changing, whether it comes to fashion, hair, lifestyle…
15. My dream is to do what I love and make a career out of it, and be able to financially support myself while traveling all over the world
16. Paris, London, Rome, and Australia are just a few of the places I want to live and visit
17. Every morning I wake up at 5:15 and work out before school
18. Even though I'm an early bird, I find that I get lots of my creative juices flowing in the middle of the night
19. My favorite season is Summer, where I can literally lay in the sun all day and turn a dark golden color haha!
20. Some days I love to go all out and dress up, and other days you can find me curled up in sweats
21. I really wish I knew how to use my Canon DLSR camera correctly-I'm kind of intimidated by it
22. I would love for this blog to grow into a full-time job for me <3
23. Even though I'm turning 18, I feel like a 12 year old most days. 
24. I love saving all the magazines I read, and ripping and tearing out pictures from them and making mood/inspiration boards
25. I spend a lot of my free time on the internet, searching/writing/reading blogs and videos, but it's the best thing that has happened to me

I feel like I could write more but would that be boring?? Haha--basically I'm just a girl who is shy at first and then once I get to know you I can't really shut up. I talk too much about vegan food and I love to instastalk people on a regular basis. I'm an art freak who loves to dance wildly to loud music and also stay in on the weekends and bake cookies with my mom :) Traveling the world is something that I'm made to do and I can't wait to be able to share my adventures <3


No comments:

Post a Comment