2.10.2015

The Grammy RedCarpet: My Favorite Looks


I know it's only three looks, but to me I thought these were the most beautiful of the night. I thought Taylor arrived looking so sophisticated and beautiful, and kind of like how she used to dress in the big ball gowns. It's different from what she's been wearing recently! Ariana of course STUNNED in that little white Versace gown, the back was my favorite part. I think because she's so tiny its hard for her to pick out any gown that isn't figure hugging, so I thought that silhouette was a perfect fit. And then we have Rihanna, who caused a stir with her gown haha. A lot of people are saying they didn't like it, but I would have to disagree. I think the color is gorgeous and it goes amazingly with her skin color, and the whole body of it to me is fun and funky, just like her personality. It covered her up a lot which is a surprise since she is usually in very little, but I love it overall. I would totally wear it and I think it was a great step for her to wear it!

What were some of your favorite looks from the Grammy's?

oh ps. i changed my blog layout and so far I'm really liking it-what are your thoughts?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment