10.21.2013

Moodboard Monday ♡

Hello my loves! Happy Monday morning to you :) I hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend! This morning I woke up in a cheery kind of mood and I really thought it was Winter. Strange! I am loving Fall and the amazing weather, but below are some images to get your week off to a nice start. I also thought of some of these things when I woke up this morning! 


A nice cup of hot chocolate...and don't forget the marshmallows! 



How lovely are these carved candles? I want some for my window sill.



This sight made me catch my breath! The changing of the leaves is my favorite part of Fall.



I'm not gonna lie, kind of felt like staying in bed a few extra minutes this morning! :-)

What is your favorite part of Fall?

xx, Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment