10.18.2013

Here I am ♡





Okay, so I feel very very bad that I have disappeared from my blog. To tell you the truth, I have been going through a little bit of a tough time over the past week. For some reason, I have just been in a really odd mood, hiding out in my room, and being a bit snappy to my parents and siblings. I don't really know why, and I am angry about it! It's Autumn and everything should be happy and colorful in my world right now, but I am feeling a bit lost.

I have been comparing myself to others lately, and I know that isn't healthy. For the past couple of months, I have been trying sooooo hard to find myself, and to really accept myself for who I am. I know it is very important to stay positive and be grateful, but like I said, I have just been the total opposite for the past couple of days weeks :(

I have to get this off of my chest- I really do not like the way my blog looks. That is one reason I haven't updated, and I feel terrible. But I am writing to say sorry. It is just a stupid excuse. But please please forgive me, I just haven't been myself and I am just kind of in a block. I am really excited though, because I have found an amazing site with templates and custom designs, so I cannot wait to give my blog a sparkle of ME! 

Like I kind of said earlier, my mind has been racing with ideas and concepts, but I have been stuck! It is kind of hard to explain, but I know some of you will understand. I think this is something that everyone goes through at one point or another. 



To wrap this post up, I just want to say I am still here. I have been writing like a mad person so many different ideas in my journal for this blog, it's insane! Trust me, I have some good stuff coming :) I know this little grey cloud of mine will pass soon... I am seeking inspiration from everywhere, including you :) Thank you for just being here. It really helps, alot. I promise I will be posting more very soon, and my new design and layout is going to scream my personality, haha! 

Have a great weekend 

 

xx, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment