11.20.2014

Rough Patches



So this week has been interesting to say the least. I've had major ups and downs with my emotions, crazy thoughts, confusion. But I need to realize and remind myself that this is all going to pass.

 I'm still trying to convince my mom to pull me out of the school I'm in to switch to online. I really want to just finish the credits I need to graduate and be done with high school. I want to put all my focus on getting a job and working on my blog and Youtube channel(soon). Guys, you have no idea what I've gone through with this haha. My mom and I have had numerous conversations and I'm trying so so hard to get her to do it. Send positive vibes please <3

I need to work on keeping myself in a state of happiness and positivity. Because I have a tendency to let myself drop to that place of sadness and hopelessness when something doesn't go right, and that's not okay. It's easier said than done, but I need to practice that. I feel like I'm rambling on now but I just have to get this off of my chest.

I am also waiting on a couple of counselors slash nutritionists. Crazy. I'm not too thrilled to be going to them, but it's the doctors orders. I'm still pushing myself to eat more and get more calories and all that stuff. But no matter what I have to get help and address the problem. And I need an eating plan since I'm vegan that my parents will approve of. So. Much. Madness.

But no matter what, I need to be grateful. And I am. My parents are the absolute best and I don't know what I would do without them.

I hope everyone is having a good day/week :)


Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment