11.10.2014

Those Brows Though





On Saturday I drove down to an outdoor shopping center where there is my local Sephora...yeah I think you know where this is going. I picked up my first ever Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony because my brows are basically almost black. I was trying it out in the store and absolutely loved it. Ever since getting my eyebrows waxed, they have looked so thin and sparse, which isn't normal for me as I usually have really thick brows. So I mean basically I talked myself into buying it! I used it for the first time yesterday and I'm not gonna lie I kept looking in the mirror and just staring at my face. Filling in my brows, which is something I don't usually do, totally changes the look of my face and I can't believe I hadn't started doing this earlier on. Especially since I watch so many beauty vloggers on youtube!! What is wrong with me? In the picture above, I had barely put any of it on because I was afraid I would look like a crazy mad man haha, so that's why they still look a little thin. Later though I added more with the confidence I gained and LOVED it lol ;)

The rest of the weekend is kind of a blur to me. It went bye so fast, I feel like I didn't have time to do anything. I went job hunting and looked at a couple of stores that I thought I wanted to work in, like Urban Outfitters and Forever 21, but the people that worked there seemed really nasty and not very nice, and I wouldn't want to hate where I work or feel put down. I've been thinking about it a lot and I think it would be so fun to work in a restaurant, especially since I love food and being around a lot of people. What do you think? Do any of you work in a restaurant and can give me any advice? Haha :)

I hope everyone has a good week, oh and I have no school today or tomorrow...But since I've been sick I haven't been in school for three weeks soooo.....I guess it doesnt really matter anymore 0_0

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment