11.07.2014

Week(end) Goals



Update: I'm still getting better from being sick. I didn't make it to school this week either, and I think in all I've missed about 14 or 15 days. Honestly seeing that typed out freaks me out. I've never missed that many school days in my life, and to think of all the makeup work I have to do or will probably have to do makes me cringe. Anyway, since I've been stuck in the house I haven't really been able to accomplish much. BUT, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get my butt out of the house to do the things I want to. Liiiiike:

// Apply for jobs...seriously there are soooo many stores looking for holiday employees, I need to get my face out there quickly!

// Bake some holiday cookies, because ya know that's all people are talking about since Halloween is over!

// Write write write

// Take Vitamin C so I get this sickness out. of. my. body.

Please send good vibes my way haha. I've been so not myself recently, just unmotivated and down, and being this sick isn't helping. So send happiness and positivity to me pleeeeease! :)

 Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment