11.01.2014

How I Style: Stripes







I. love. stripes. If you opened my closet you would see a massive spot just filled with stripes. I don't know when I started to like this pattern, but I know I haven't always been fond of it. I used to be obsessed with polka-dots, which now I can't even understand because I really don't find them attractive on me anymore....anyway! I particularly love stripes because they are so versatile. You can wear them with pretty much anything, any color, any kind of jewelry, and that makes me a very happy girl haha!

Now I just realized most of the pictures I picked for style inspiration are black and white, which is totally me. I didn't mean to do that on purpose but that explains my style! Most of the time, I wear stripes with denim, light or dark wash. I especially love to wear denim cutoffs, then tucking in a bit of a striped shirt with some simple jewelry. Love! I also really love the look of making stripes casual, just by throwing a cardigan over a top or putting on some cute white sneakers. You can create so many different looks with just one shirt.

I want to make this a regular feature on the blog a "How I style" then a certain piece of clothing or accessory :) Give me some requests down below! 

um...when did it become the first day of november?! time is flying bye wayyy too fast if you ask me. 

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment