12.21.2014

New Room Decor











I finally got around to changing my room decor!! I am SO SO happy. I finally put on my new comforter, and today with my mom I bought all those pillows which I fell in love with. I especially love the big white furry ones, they caught my eye immediately. Everything in my "new" room is going to be kind of simple and white, with accents of gold, grey, and eclectic looking things. For Christmas my parents said they would buy all of the ikea furniture I was wanting, so I am so thrilled and thankful. I can't wait to get it and have everything in my room come together. I also got a cute white christmas tree and adorable teal buddha head too. I think the white fairy lights just add that feeling of coziness and warmness to the room :) Oh! How could I forget the new shaggy white rug haha! Its SOOO soft and fuzzy, but it looks really nice and fresh. 

How do you guys like it so far? I'll get better pictures of my whole room once I have my new furniture assembled and looking the way I want it to.

SO EXCITED. And there's only 4 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS. WHAT.

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment