12.08.2014

To the Top// Weekend Recap


So I climbed a mountain yesterday, and this is the view from the top. Can you even believe it? I've wanted to climb this mountain for years and just never got around to it. On a whim, my mom said hey let's just go. So OF COURSE i hopped right in the car. When we got there, I was a little intimidated, because it's literally a mountain that is SOOO steep, but breathless and sore I got to the top. It is SO worth it. The way up was actually pretty cool, it's basically like rock climbing. There were lots of huge rocks and stairs too. Basically, I am so grateful that I was able to get this shot. Standing at the top after an hour of climbing is a pretty incredible thing to feel. If you have anything like this where you live, definitely do it, even if you're afraid to try it. After finishing you feel on top of the world :)

This weekend was pretty fun. We had a family friend come out from California for a few days. We basically hung out the first night and I made some of my special vegan cookies that were devoured haha! ANNNNND we got a beautiful christmas tree!! I am so excited to decorate it, it smells amazing and it's finally starting to feel like Christmas to me. My dad put up all our decorations outside and we even had a fire going outside :) ahhhh that cozy holiday feeling is the best haha. 

This week at school I've got to stay an extra 4 hours after for acting :( Not looking forward to it….but I guess I have to suck it up and just do it. This is mostly what our grade will consist of, so I don't really have a choice to miss it or not.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and an amazing start to a new week :)
Anything fun happen to you over the weekend?

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment