12.02.2014

Hello December



Who else is counting down the days until Christmas?! 24 to be exact. I wish my Christmas decorations were up around my house but my parents have been so busy remodeling so thats kind of been put on hold which makes me incredibly sad haha. Usually by now we would of had the Christmas tree up for a week or two already! I just hope my dad gets his butt in gear and puts them up soon.

Since Christmas is days away I thought I would share my Christmas list. Or rather my few "wants." I don't know, I'm getting older and I just don't feel the need to ask for things. Is that bad?? I never thought I would be like this but I don't know. What I really want is furniture from IKEA, because that's something I have been wanting since summertime. I plan on redoing my whole bedroom, and that would be Christmas in itself. I guess along with furniture, I would love for my dad to get me photoshop and adobe illustrator with a drawing tablet. We started using those in my graphic design class and i fell in loooove. 

This is kind of random, but I really want a membership to the boxing club I went to. I had a blast and i didn't plan on falling in love with the place haha! The only thing I worry about is the price. I hate asking my parents for expensive things, or things where you have to pay monthly. Why am I like this? Any other kid would ask for anything they want. Other than those couple of things, I can't think of anything else. Of course I want makeup and new clothes but my mom doesn't like me to ask for that because she can't pick out what I like haha! And I don't blame her, I'm very picky and we've had bad experiences where she buys me clothes and I absolutely hate them. Does that happen to anyone else? So i will probably ask to go on a shopping trip with her, just so i can get what i want and everyone is happy :)

I still can't believe Christmas is going to be here so soon. Where the heck did the year go?? This also reminds me, I need to make a gingerbread house!! Lol. 

What are you asking for Christmas? Am I missing something from my list?!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment