9.30.2013

Favorite Flats

As Summer is coming to a close, we know our summer wardrobe is coming to a close as well! As much as I loved wearing my strappy sandals, I'm ready to pull out my fall shoes! My favorites for fall are booties and flats, because they can go with ANY outfit. It can take a drab look to amazing. Here are some flats I spotted and loved:

These are super adorable, and not overly girly. With just a hint of red, they're perfect to spruce up an outfit! These are $30 from H&M.



Okay, anything with leopard probably already exists in my closet. But I have yet to own these! This leopard slipper can be worn with a mix of prints, or just solid colors. Either way your lookin trendy! You can buy these at MatisseFootwear.com for $65.


These are definitely unique, but I love them. The gold buckle ontop is so chic. These are DV by Dolce Vita for $79.


Yet another shoe from H&M! You would never know you only paid $99 for these Oxfords. I would love to wear these with a gigantic sweater while sipping a hot cocoa, wouldn't you?

Well these are some of many of my favorite flats for fall! What's your favorite?

xx, Maddie






No comments:

Post a Comment