9.12.2013

Drugstore Madness!

Okay, so a few days ago, I was in the kinda mood where I needed more makeup and I didn't care that I was going to spend money (I'm sure you know what that feels like). So I hopped on my bike and rode down to the marketplace a little over a mile from my house. There is a Walgreens there so thats where I was headed! Keep in mind, when I got on my bike it was hot and sunny outside.

So when I was in the store, I picked up a few goodies! Okay get ready. I picked up 5 lipsticks, 2 lip balms, four eyeshadow quads, a L'oreal mascara and a day/night cream. Yes I did some damage! 

So far the lipsticks are amazing. I got four of them from the Maybelline Vivids collection: Vivid Rose, On Fire Red, Shocking Coral and Coral Crush. Let me just collect myself!!! Okay the pigmentation on these babies is absolutely amazing. And they are so soft to your lips!! Honestly I'm obsessed. Anyone else?! I also got a L'oreal in I Pink You're Cute. Such a cute name right? And the color, OH MY GOD, is a bright bubble gum pink almost, and its a perfect summer staple. But the color I'm going to be rocking for fall is definitely On Fire Red.

Okay and then of course I couldn't leave without getting two BabyLips!! I got one in Cherry Me and the other in Peach Kiss. SO SOFT. I'm addicted.

For the eyeshadows, I picked them all out from Maybelline Eyestudio. My absolute favorite and staple for fall is the new limited edition Violet Femmes. The deep rich purples are sooooo pretty and if you spray your eyeshadow brush with a bit of water or setting spray before you apply the shadow, it will come out so much more pigmented and even shimmer a bit! And then I also picked up the Green with Envy quad and Give me Gold quad, which is also a great summer to fall transition!

So after I checked out, (feeling a bit lighter in my wallet!) I walked out the doors and stopped in my tracks. IT WAS POURING RAIN AND THE CLOUDS WERE BLACK. I COULDN'T EVEN SPOT THE SUN! I literally started laughing because I was stuck under the little overhang for 30 minutes! I couldn't get on my bike and drive more than a mile home! Although I did get a little wet, I made it home just in time! When I got to my room, I lit some candles and put on my twinkling lights around my mirror :) So cozy!! And then I stared at all the cosmetics I poured onto the floor. Hashtag the life of Maddie. LOL.

So that's what happened to me a few days ago! What crazy stories do you have to share with me!? Leave them in the comments below!

xx, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment