9.08.2013

Makeup Junkie


So I've recently found my passion...


I'm a MAKEUP JUNKIE!! I can't be the only one right??




As you guys know, I'm a little over 16 years old. I'm one of those kids who has a little pint-sized idea about what they want to do when they grow up. Well, now that I'm homeschooled I've had a lot of time to myself. I've been able to really think about the things that I love and have passion for. It all came to me!! Makeup, fashion, beauty, and of course BLOGGING! :) 
I've never had a job but I was recently shopping at the outdoor fashion center like 7 miles from my house, and I stopped in my tracks. SEPHORA. Why didn't I think of it before? Who knows what I was thinking but I know where I'm applying for a job! On the door, it read something like, "Is this your dream job? No matter your age, see the manager for details." I about DIED. I told my mom and she's down for it too. So I'm, like, reallllly super excited to show them what I've got. I can't wait to start collecting makeup. 
I'm just really happy and relieved I found something that I truly have passion over...yeah I'm kind of obsessing over it... ;) Do any of my readers collect makeup!? Leave tips for me in the comments below!

xx, Maddie 

No comments:

Post a Comment