9.22.2013

Sweet Scarves

It's finally here! Today is the first day of Fall, and while many of you get to wear comfy sweaters and chunky boots, I am still stuck in the very hot summer sun (I live in the dry, but beautiful, desert of Arizona)! But that doesn't mean I can't start gathering my Fall accessories! One of my favorite pieces of clothing to add to a Fall outfit is an infinity scarf. YES! I just love them. And I think they are the easiest scarves to wear! Below are some of my favorites:




This grey knit infinity scarf is massive, but it will keep you nice and warm! And it's a great neutral to pair with darker colors, like Jessica did.




Okay this is definitely a favorite. I LOVE the warm palette on this outfit, and the matching red hair is so gorgeous. And the thing I love most about this look is the necklace that she wore! Most people think if you wear a scarf, you can't wear a necklace. But it's the total opposite. It adds that extra feminine touch :)




LOOK AT THIS SCARF! I cannot contain my excitement when it comes to fur! But the great thing about this scarf in particular is it's all faux! So you're helping the planet while looking fabulous :)


Scarves are one of my favorite accessories for Fall. What are you favorite pieces? Enjoy your first day of Fall!

xx, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment