8.18.2014

Weekly Recap ♡



So my first full week of school is over, and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. I have to get used to waking up every morning for school and getting ready again, since I did online school for a year, but I don't think it's a problem, I'll get back into the hang of things sooner or later. I'm happy with most of my classes. Dance and Acting I'm really excited about. Especially since I've never taken anything like it before. So it's a new experience for me and I'm so thrilled to take on the challenge! ;) 


I also met a lot of new people, some are a little different than others, but that's the beauty of going to an arts school. People aren't afraid to express themselves. There's a lot of kids with colorful hair and outstanding makeup, almost like for the theater. Even though sometimes you wouldn't want to approach someone like that, they are all SO nice. It's kind of taught me a lesson and reminded me to not judge someone by the way they look. 


Oooh, I also got my drivers license in the mail! Now I am officially able to drive wherevvver I want haha, with the permission of my parents lol. 


Saturday I went for a run after taking a couple days off, and it was my fastest and most powerful run I have done in a couple of weeks, which made me feel so amazing. I was almost not going to go because I felt really tired and not up to it, but I forced myself and I'm so glad I did. It really made me feel happy and strong :)


I hope everyone had a beautiful week and a fantastic weekend!! :)



Maddie 

No comments:

Post a Comment