7.23.2014

Vivids








I know this collection isn't new, it's over a year old, but man I can't get over how much I adore the colors. I mean even the names say it all. Currently, I've been loving shocking coral, and if I can recall correctly it was one of my monthly favorites. I still can't get over it, it's the perfect summertime peach coral(obviously)color and it complements a tan extraordinarily. Another beautiful color is Vivid Rose, and if you didn't hear the hype around this lipstick where were you?! Haha just kidding :-) But really, the pigmentation is none other than opaque and smooth, and it leaves a shiny finish. And it's SO bright and pretty. The other color pictured above is On Fire Red, and like the name says it's a deep pure red. It's not too orangey by any means, but it's basically a perfect red. I loved wearing this in the Fall and Winter time, because it gave such a classy pop of color to my pale skin. It's got a nice velvety, not too matte not too shiny finish to it. But I also wore this the other night to dinner and it complemented my tan very well, and people kept saying how much they adore the color, and they couldn't believe it was drugstore haha! So there you go ;)

And I'm DYING to go and get the rest of the collection. I can't believe I haven't yet...I'm so sorry wallet.


Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment