7.07.2014

4th of JULY ☼





Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans! To be honest, I really didn't feel like I usually do on the 4th. Well first, usually I am in California on the beach *holds in tears* Ugh I can't tell you how sad I am that I can't be there...but hopefully I will make it out there this month. Anyway, it just seems like this holiday came so fast so I wasn't ready for it. I made no plans and just hung out all day, which is fine by me! :) 






I did, though, do some fancy eye makeup and a bright red lip of course! I was feeling spirited later in the day so I though I would throw on my american flag shorts and matching scarf. I LOVE both of these to death haha, although I probably only wear them for this time of year. So, I guess I looked ready for the part as I watched fireworks at the park :)

The day after the 4th, my family and I were actually invited to a barbecue so we went to that and I had tons of fun. I swam, ate tons of yummy food, and then it started raining so I went home, showered, and snuggled up in my bed with a movie, i know I'm such a party animal right? I might of baked some cookies too...;)


Did you guys do anything fun or interesting for the 4th of July? Let me know! I hope you guys had a great weekend, even if you didnt celebrate haha :)


Happy Monday!




   Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment