7.30.2014

The Liebster Award




Guys. I was nominated for my first ever blog award, how cool is that?! Thank you so much Victoria for nominating me, it means a lot! 
Here are 11 facts about me:
1. My birthday is May 27, 1997. So that makes me 17 years old!
2. For the last two years I have gotten to really love food. I don't mean just eating it, but learning about it and how it can help us as humans. I'm a vegetarian/vegan too!
3. I still don't know what I want to do when I'm done with school. I want to continue with my blog as it grows, study publication/editorials, dance, acting...I'm one big creative mess!
4. I paint my bedroom a different color almost every year. This year I'm painting it a light creamy white color, and I think it will stay that way.
5. Might sound weird, but I love to exercise. I love to run, do Pilates, yoga, hike, etc.
6. I've always seen myself living in Paris or London when I'm older
7. I do yoga and meditate before I leave my bedroom every morning
8. I'm obsessed with buying stationary and pens, even if i don't use it!
9. I taught myself how to play the piano and guitar by ear
10. Sometimes when I'm feeling tight, sad, or angry I blast music and dance until I can't breathe
11. More than anything I love staying in on rainy days/weekends and baking cookies while watching a movie...such a grandma of me I know! ;)

Here are the 11 questions I was asked:
1. If you were an animal, which one would you be? A beautiful butterfly or a cheetah, haha!
2. Are you a Dog or a Cat Person? (or neither)? Can I be both? :)
3. What goal do you have for your own blog? I want this blog to be a space of ideas and inspiration, and I want it to grow of course, but naturally. I'm in no rush to reach a certain amount of followers.
4. Are you a vegetarian/would you ever consider becoming one? Yes I am, almost a vegan! 
5. What's your favourite film? Probably The Parent Trap or The Lizzie McGuire Movie 
6. Are you a sporty person? Yes and no. I love to run, but I also just like to watch sports.
7. If you had three wishes, what would they be? 
8. Who is your favourite youtuber? This is SO hard... I love Lauren Elizabeth, Claudia Sulewski, Meghan Reinks, Zoella, Jaclyn Hill, Emily June, Shaaanxo...honestly I could name off 100 more!
9. When did you start this blog? I started this blog a year ago, but didn't properly start blogging until a couple months ago.
10. What is your favourite blog? I can't choose one, but right now I can't get enough of The Style Scrapbook 
11. Who is your fashion icon? I'm obsessed with Kendall and Kylie Jenner at the moment

Here are the 11 questions I want my nominees to answer!
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you were older?
2. Are you allergic to anything?
3. If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
4. Favorite time of day?
5. Favorite makeup product?
6. If you were able to create one law, what would it be?
7. How old were you when you got your first phone?
8. What time do you wake up in the morning?
9. Do you remember the first blog you read?
10. Would you want to see what you look like in 20 years?
11. Do you believe in ghosts/angels?

The 11 Nominees!

This was so much fun to do and it's so cool that I get to meet so many people through things like this..getting all gushy here haha! ;) Have a lovely day xx

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment