7.02.2014

∙•❁June Favorites❁•∙





I can't believe it's June Favorites already...I remember typing my May Favorites like it was yesterday! This month flew bye but I still managed to try some new things and now I get to share them with you :) 

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray// This stuff is talked about everywhere so I thought I may as well try it..Well i absolutely love it. I used it on freshly washed hair and it did wonders, and I also used it on day 3/4 hair and it still made my hair so voluminous and wavy. Also, the smell to me is amazing, and it brings me to think about special memories I've had on the beach :)


Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral// I LOVE the Maybelline Vivids Collection (I have pretty much all of them) and since I've been getting tanner I've been able to pull off the brighter, peachy-er shades of lipsticks. This color is the perfect coral color (of course) and it's so smooth and buttery and it's actually pretty tough to take off. I love wearing this with some highlighter and bronzer, ooooh the summer feels!


#GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso// All I have to say about this book is it got my imagination running like crazy and it made me want to get off of my ass and start something! Haha, but really if you're in need of some motivation or just an interesting read of a woman who started from the bottom, pick up this book immediately! 


L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Liner// Okay, so before I purchased this I probably would of had no future with cat-eyes or with any sort of 'flick'. But I'm telling you, this has helped me so much with precision and patience haha! It's so easy and build-able, and I love it to death. I've been wearing it for weeks. It really does stay on for 12 hours, and it's pretty tough to take off, and its BLACK!


Benefit They're Real! Mascara// I picked this lovely product up in my Mini Sephora Haul at the beginning of June and after hearing so much positive feedback about it I decided to give it a try. It definitely makes your lashes look voluminous and fake (hence the name they're real) and you could also probably get away with one coat because it coats them very thick. I would say if you're not a fan of the clumpy, spidery kind of lashes you may want to pass. Although it is build-able, and boy is it a job to remove.


Lot's of beauty lovin' this month. I've been having this urge to drop a lot of money at the mall, and I am trying soooo hard to fight it, but I think I might have to go and see what I can get...I need some summer clothes! ;)


Have you tried any of these products? What's a favorite of yours this month?



Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment