7.31.2014

I'm Obsessed: Bowls









Yes you read that right. I have a bit of an obsession with bowls. I love to eat, obviously, and so when I eat I want to be eating off of a pretty piece of dish ware! My mom has got stacks and stacks, but these above are my favorites. I use them pretty much everyday, and it makes me love my meals even more. When I was younger I could care less what I ate off of, but as I've gotten older I've gotten more and more like my mom...which could be good and bad haha! I definitely obsess over china and silverware like she does. I know, we're strange.

But when you think about it, my mom buys a lot of vintage and antique plates/silverware, and it's so interesting to me. You never know what kind of life this stuff had before, or who owned it or what it was used for. Some of the silverware/dish ware my mom bought is over 100 years old, and it's beautiful. We obviously don't use it all because it would get ruined, but just having it displayed on a hutch or on the shelves is a piece of art. 

Do any of you collect a certain special item?


Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment