9.07.2014

Weekly Recap♡



Hi guys! Man i feel like i have been away from my blog for so long. With school starting and everything my life has been SO busy but I prayed for that to happen so I'm not complaining one bit :) 

//No school on monday and a short day on wednesday, amazingness!!

//The most delicious salad for lunch everyday: Chopped apples, raisins, pepitas (seeds), walnuts/almonds, lettuce and walnut oil. It's HEAVEN

//Every night I have been going for the most calming and beautiful walks around my neighborhood. Instead of retreating back to my computer after dinner, this has been helping me to clear my mind and get me into nature and I love every bit of it.

//This isn't anything new for me, but my green smoothie with peanut butter, banana, and cacao has been extra chocolate-y and delicious, maybe it's because I'm happier and noticing the little things, but it's definitely been hitting the spot ;)

//I DROVE MYSELF TO SCHOOL. With NO adult in the car. Ahhhh can you believe it?! I can't that's for sure. I honestly can't wrap my head around the fact that I am now legally allowed to do that. I remember when I was like 10 years old thinking this day was so far away, and now it's here. Crazy. (Ps everything went fine and I'm still alive lol)

//The sunsets. My gosh they have been amazing. Bright magenta pink and neon orange, and then as the sun sets even further the sky turns a deep royal purple and cobalt blue. So grateful I am able to see them.

//Fall is almost here!! Well, it actually won't show up where I live for about another month or two which really stinks, but in my mind I'm gonna pretend I live somewhere where the leaves change and the weather gets all nice and crisp...Ahh wearing the cozy oversized sweater and ankle booties, smelling of pumpkin spice and never taking the deep cherry lipstick off :) 

What made you happy this week?

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment