9.08.2014

Black Cherry




My dad told me he was taking me and my brother out to meet our mom for sushi and he told me i had 30 minutes to get ready. so after having on no makeup and my hair up in a bun all day i decided to get all nice and fancy for the night out. i don't know why, i was just feeling like a dark look. so thats what i did! ;) I had my lipstick already in mind, so with that i just did a bit of a cat eye with my liner, and added extra bronzer and highlighter for that autumn face. I threw my hair up in a high ponytail because it was the day after i washed it and i didn't even want to try and mess with it. 

I brought my camera thinking I was going to document the night but that didn't end up happening. I tried to snap a few photos of our food but everyone ate so quickly i didn't get any. i was really bummed but what can you do. My meal was delicious though, it was a miso soup with mushrooms, green beans, red peppers, onion, and tofu. mmmmmm.

Then later after dinner i drove home with my mom and it started raining when we got home, so that only means we HAD to bake some cookies and watch a movie in the kitchen haha :) I always love these kinds of nights with my family. 

Hope everyone had a good weekend and a great start to the week! Smile :) 

Maddie

Face:

No comments:

Post a Comment