6.30.2014

Summer Tanks










I was able to stop by the mall for a quick trip and didn't plan on buying anything...but we all know how that ends up! If anyone has ever been to the store "Fashion Q" you know what I'm about to tell you. But for those who have never been in one, you're missing out. The majority of their clothing items range from $5-$25. So basically everything I'm showing you here I got for $32!! It's really insane.

The clothes are very well made too, so it's like a two for one. As you can see there is a trend going on between all of the tanks I picked up haha. I don't know why I ended up picking all flowy tanks but I guess that's a trend I like right now. You can pair these tees with so many different combinations of clothing, from high-waisted shorts to leggings and so on. 

I don't know which one is my fav, but I do like the black California one. I'm currently wearing that with some ripped high-waisted shorts and a bright red lip! Feeling a bit edgy today...

Which tee do you like the best? 

xx,

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment