8.02.2014

7 Things That Made Me Smile This Week





// An older man at the grocery told me I was very beautiful, and it made me feel so great because I was having an off day, AND i wasn't even wearing any makeup!

// Delicious peanut butter and banana smoothies for breakfast (...okay maybe dinner too)


// Painting my room with my mom, finally! Post coming soon ;)


// Enjoying the quiet moments on the couch, scrolling through Pinterest for decor inspo


// Sitting at the bookstore with a stack of magazines that probably weighed more than me


// Staring out my bedroom window at the horrific but fascinating rain storm we had


// Getting a single yellow rose from my dad to congratulate me on going to my new school..gah i love 'em :)


What made you happy this week?



Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment