8.27.2014

Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara







After wanting this for so long and lusting over the adorable packaging, I finally picked up this mascara that everyone is talking about. Seriously, I don't think I've heard anything bad about it, and in almost every beauty video I watch on youtube, this is mentioned. so I don't feel the least bit guilty for buying it! Okay so packaging, A+. When I opened it up I noticed that the wand is almost like a pyramid shape, going from big to a small point, but it's still small overall. After curling my lashes, I applied the mascara to my outer lashes first, and I will say I actually said "WOW" out loud. It made them SO long and spidery almost. I know some people don't like this effect, but sometimes I do like it. It has that effect without going overboard (am I even making sense?). By the time I finished one eye, I was in love with it. With the pyramid shaped wand, it's easy to get to the smaller lashes with out the product ending up all over your face, which happens to me almost everyday. It's very black and I don't think I have anything bad to say about it! Overall, I'm so glad I finally have this in my life ;)

Have you tried this mascara?

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment