10.21.2014

I've been hit


I thought I was in the clear, but nope. I got sick. After my mom has been sick for over two weeks, then a couple days ago my brother got sick, now guess who's turn it is! ;) I've been helping them out since they don't have the energy to do much, so I'm surprised I didn't get sick quicker. I guess that's just my healthy immune system haha! So I'm staying home from school today, thank god. I think I need to explain my feelings towards this new school in another post though...more on that soon. Anyway I plan on curling up with a blanket, my computer, and writing some posts. and maybe scrolling through Pinterest for hours :)

What do you guys have planned for the week? Today since I'm staying home, I want to fix my resumé and go get some job applications (!!!) and I also want to start working on my inspiration board :) which will also be another post!

I hope everyone has a beautiful day :)

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment