6.14.2014

Summer Glitter ♡


Let me just start off by saying where has this week gone?! It's already Friday! That is insane. Actually, it's Thursday as I'm writing this but thats okay ;) Today I had a very productive day. I started the morning off with some light yoga, had my beautiful and delicious breakfast, and then caught up on a TON of blogs. While scrolling through my bloglovin' feed, I came across this post and fell in love with the makeup look. 

It was perfect timing because later today I have to go for a little drive to see my grandparents. They are leaving on a vacation for a month and they're taking my brother, so we have to drop him off, and my dad thought we might as well go to dinner since we won't see them for a while! 

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my makeup, but after seeing that post I had found my look! :)
















It's pretty similar to her look. I used the same eyeshadow, Half Baked from my Urban Decay Naked palette all over the lid, and then I used a matte brown shadow called Buck (same palette) in my crease, outer v, and smudged along my bottom lashes. Instead of doing some outrageous eyeliner or anything too defined, I decided to go with more of a smokey look and use a black pencil. Any pencil will do, as long as you don't make any harsh lines!

I then piled on my mascara (as I alwayyyys do) and I went for a nude glossy lip. Pretty simple, yet soooo pretty! Sometimes I'm afraid of what glitter all over a lid will look like. I don't want to be a disco ball during the day. But this turned out nice :) It's just enough glitter to catch some light and reflect off. 

Now I need to find something to wear!! By the time you read this I will have already gone to dinner, so hopefully I find something nice ;) 

What do you think of the look?

xx, 

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment