6.03.2014

❁•∙May Favorites ❁•∙



I seriously cannot believe it's June already...Like, 2014 is halfway over!! That's absolutely crazy to me. Time is going bye wayyyy too fast if you ask me. Throughout the month of May, I did a lot of "spring cleaning" through my wardrobe and my makeup. I decided that I needed to get rid of some things that were just taking up space in my room. While doing this I rediscovered some beauty products and I ended up using them most of the month! 


1// Essie's Mint Candy Apple: I painted my nails three times this month with this color! If that doesn't say love or obsessed, I don't know what does. I just find this color to be springy and summery and i can't get enough.

2// Urban Decay NAKED Palate: It's an oldie but a goodie. I think I used this palate every single day. You can't go wrong with the colors; there's perfect neutrals and stunning shimmery shades to blend with. I always went for a simple daytime look, and enhanced my eyes with the darker colors.

3// Pink Sugar Perfume: Have you smelled this? If you haven't, you're really missing it. It smells like straight up sugar cookies, but without making you sick. I used to wear this in middle school...ahh those were the days. Brings back a lot of weird memories of gym class *shudders* Any who, this is the perfect scent to spritz anytime of the day. Is it weird that i like to spray myself with a hint of perfume when i get out of the shower?? It makes me feel fancy..

4// Maybelline Color Elixir in Nude Illusion: Ahhh the nude lipgloss! Since I've gotten darker, this color has looked better and better. I've probably worn this everyday too. It has a warm peachy tone to it and like i said, if you have a bit of a tan it doesn't look like you have no lips, it will give you a simple fresh summer look. Which is my fave. It also stays on through eating!! Score.

5// Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo: Another somewhat oldie! I bought this at the drugstore a couple months ago and kind of forgot about it. When I was going through my bathroom cabinets I grabbed it and kind of squealed when I found it..Let me just say it definitely does it's job. It gives amazing volume and gets rid of any oil. The only down side is...white powder. Yep. It does leave a cast behind, so if you have dark hair, I wouldn't recommend going into direct sunlight with this in your hair!

So that's what I've been loving currently. What are some items you have been loving? Have you tried any of the products above?


Happy June! :)

xx, Maddie












No comments:

Post a Comment