6.21.2014

●Pause●



I didn't think I would be absent from the blog for more than a day but it ended up turning into three or four...oopsie. This last week just got so hectic and I needed time to think about what I wanted to write about. I would rather have a couple great, honest posts than a bunch of rambles. 

Some of you may notice, but I have a newwww header! I'm actually really excited about it. I don't know if it will be permanent, well i know it definitely won't, but for now it's 100% better than what I had before haha. This week I've really been taking a lot of time into what I want to do with my blog. I'm trying to learn HTML and CSS (dear lord help me lol!). Honestly, it is a little tough, but I'm really good at all of this computer stuff, so I just need a little time and hopefully I will understand the basics of it.

I'm also going to a baseball game with my dad today, which I'm really excited about :) I don't go to these often, so when I'm able to spend time with him alone I really cherish the moments we have. 

Back to our regularly scheduled program ;)

Have a beautiful weekend!

xx,

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment