6.16.2014

Mini Sephora Haul ❁





Oh yes it happened. I asked my mom to drop me off at the outdoor shopping center, because it was a lovely day and I had a gift card that I was dying to spend at Sephora. As usual I walked in and wanted to go in three different directions. Believe it or not I was so confused on what to pick up. I originally planned on buying one or two things (i really dont know what I was thinking) but that thought quickly escaped my mind and I walked around the store for at least an hour and a half. First I actually made my way to the benefit area. The "They're Real!" has been getting much attention and I've never tried that mascara before, so I picked that up (i'm really excited for the gel liner pen too). I don't think I've heard anything bad about it, so I'm hopeful I'll love it.

Then I passed the Tarte stand and saw the limited edition packaging for a summer collection and immediately fell in love. This blush is a gorgeous peachy pink color, and it leaves such a beautiful glow on the skin, especially if you're tanned a bit. I like it because the color is more of a nude-y peach than a pink, and that's exactly what I've been looking for! The packaging scores major points too.

By this time I've been walking around for ages but I managed to try out the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray that's made its way around the blogosphere. I have to say, I saw instant results. So I put it in my basket and went to the dreaded checkout line where there's more products to choose from! That's when I smelled the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black and White rollerball perfume.. Ahh guys. Literally me in a scent. I wish I could afford both spray perfumes, but I'm in the process of that haha. So for now I just picked up the Nirvana Black rollerball. As I'm writing this I actually grabbed it and rolled it on my wrists...it smells SO GOOD. 

So yeah I spent more than I wanted too but hey. I'm pretty happy with the things I walked away with and I don't feel guilty at all. Should I?! I know I'll be back soon anyway... ;)

Have you picked up anything recently?

xx,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment